SciVal Funding launches new interface
You can now have SciVal® Funding pre-filter your search results and recommendations based on eligibility requirements for your citizenship and residency. That way, you only see opportunities for the country (or countries) you specify, making it easier to identify relevant opportunities. If you are a research administrator, you can use this feature to identify opportunities based on the citizenship and residency of your researchers.
The Advanced Opportunities and Awarded Grants Search pages have been redesigned to give you more flexibility when you create searches.
- Add more rows (up to 100) for your search terms
- New "sliders" let you easily select a customized range of dates or money for your search
The Search Results page has been updated to include:
- Hover over opportunity to preview announcement text
- Re-organized navigators that follow your work flow
- New icons to easily identify limited submission and new investigator opportunities
Finding sponsors is now easier with the new Browse Sponsors page. The page also includes links to download the complete sponsor list and to suggest a new sponsor.
In addition, the Sponsor Details pages have been re-organized so all the information is on a single page.
Information on the My Profile page has been re-located so it is easier to find:
- Profile details and Exclusions are now available from new tabs on the Recommendations page
- Search Alerts and Favorites are now available from new links on the navigation bar
- Search History is available from a new tab on the Advanced Search page